Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Around the house...

OK JASON, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU !!
Months (and months) ago, I took the fan blades off the fan over the table to paint the celing. Until today, the fan motor, lights and blue painters tape remained on the celing to my brother-in-law, Jason's dismay. He threatens to take it down every time he stays with us and this last visit the old dusty brass half fan seemed to cause him far too much anxiety. So in honor of Jason... the new light is finally up and the old is respectably where it belongs, in a box waiting for him. Just kidding. I kinda miss the dusty brass!!




Russ and Odie just wanted to drop in and say "Hi". They had sooo much fun with Jake, Grace and Casidy the past few days despite their occasional emotional outbursts ( the dogs that is, not the kids!!)

1 comment:

Keri said...

THANK GOD!!!!!

I woke -up this morning and felt like I was going to receive a large sum of money or get a surprise visit from someone special to me, it did come true, the special feeling of a fine crafted piece of brass,wire, and screws found there proper place in the same place I would send a diaper full of crap. That makes me so happy and proud of my little brother and sister.

Love You Guys,
Jason