Tuesday, January 13, 2009

13 Weeks Pregnant


I CAN GROW PEOPLE! WHATs YOUR SUPER POWER?
This stage of pregnancy is a funny thing. As you can see, I look like I could use a few quality sit ups. To the untrained eye that wee bitty bump is merely a layer of fat!! No one has sympathy for a normal person retching and gaging in public. Its just not fair! I am going to attempt to fit into the same outfit the first of every month and laugh as my clothes get smaller and smaller. I will post it so you all can laugh with me (notice how I said WITH, not AT). Russ and Odie have no idea that their perfect little doggie lives are about to come to a screeching halt. We have tried to explain it to them but something tells me they just don't get it. Until next post... TTFN.

2 comments:

jb said...

Just a little BUMP! You look great! Love You! ~Jo

Sarah said...

ahem nursey ashy..
it's about that time!
TAKE ANOTHER PICTURE!!!!!!