Thursday, July 9, 2009

I know it has been a long time since we last posted anything.... sorry! Here are some pictures to update you on what has been going on here with us. Logan is due in one week and we finally have everything done (room, baby gagdets, cleaning and so on). Now we are just waiting on him. We are sooooo excited and I am beyond tired and ready to have this baby!! Pray for the delivery!

















Me... about to POP !! I have about two weeks left to go in this picture. That poor tank top.


My cousin Sarah and Aunt Jan came to visit us the other day. Sarah lives in Boston and went home yesterday. I miss her already!!



















Susie Q and the boys... she watched them for us so we could visit my family.





Visiting my family in Nevada City.... This is my little sis Kaitlend.












1 comment:

Mansfield Family said...

Logan room is so cute and your yard looks fabulous. We will be praying for you that it is a nice easy delivery. Kyson was so I know it can happen!