Thursday, April 2, 2009

The boys after a hard days work.

6 MONTHS AND A WEEK!!!




Ok... it was all fun and games until I realized my belly button resembled a chinese eye!! Sooo not cute. What on earth am I going to do for the next couple of months? I feel big and uncomfortable now... what about three months from now? I cant even see the bottom of my stomach anymore. Seriously!!

On a more exciting note... the little man is big enough now that I can feel him on both side of my belly at the same time and some times my belly is lopsided. I absolutely love feeling him move around in there. I wonder what he is thinking about sometimes..."ok lady, enough with the fiber! Space is limited in here."

We are sooooo excited to meet him. I hope he looks like his daddy!!!!!!!!!















No comments: